Bay Area Giving Day
March 23, 2021
Bay Area Giving Day is Tuesday, March 23, 2021. It will be fully virtual and there are three different ways to start getting involved today:
Your gift will help create a world where people of all abilities are accepted, respected, and included!
Teams can create individual and group fundraising pages to share with family and friends. The top individual and top team fundraiser will win a prize!
Build community by creating and submitting a video, photo, or artwork showing how you inspire inclusion or why inclusion is important to you. More information below.
- Submissions must be made by March 19, 2021
- Team and individual entries are both allowed
- There will be a prize winner for each category
- You can also download and use any of our printable signs or our original coloring page, created by an artist in our Art Program.
- Submission form must be filled out for all entries
- Examples of entries include:
- Team video using a song around inclusion/friendship
- Video sharing your story of why inclusion is important to you
- Photograph showing how you inspire inclusion
- Drawing or artwork promoting inclusion
- Get creative and challenge your team to a physical competition – ex. Walk for Inclusion!