Little ExplorersCaregiver-Child Classes
Learn through play in a fun environment to help your child achieve new milestones and promote development. Our uniquely designed Caregiver-Child classes encourage multi-sensory experiences to stimulate language and motor skills, socialization, creativity, and independence. Classes are inclusive to children of all abilities from 0 to 4 years. Classes are facilitated by an early childhood special education teacher or speech and language pathologist in combination with an occupational or physical therapist. Classes enroll 4-6 children and are open to moms, dads, and caregivers.
Virtual Classes are Currently Available
- Motor activities and suggested home adaptations
- Circle time with opportunities for individual and peer interactions
- Snack time with suggestions to further mealtime independence
- Facilitated play where children share toys
- Parent-coaching where families are provided with developmentally appropriate suggestions
- Sensory and art activities where families are provided with developmentally appropriate activity suggestions
- Parent training included in class with a variety of topics relating to parenting and child development
Free Trial Classes Available
Class placement is available through private pay or through Golden Gate Regional Center, for those who qualify.