Little ExplorersCaregiver-Child Classes
Learn through play in a fun environment to help your child achieve new milestones and promote development. Our uniquely designed Caregiver-Child classes encourage multi-sensory experiences to stimulate language and motor skills, socialization, creativity, and independence. Classes are inclusive to children of all abilities from 0 to 4 years. Classes are facilitated by an early childhood special education teacher or speech and language pathologist in combination with an occupational or physical therapist. Classes enroll 4-6 children and are open to moms, dads, and caregivers.
Virtual Classes are Currently Available
- Motor activities and suggested home adaptations
- Circle time with opportunities for individual and peer interactions
- Snack time with suggestions to further mealtime independence
- Facilitated play where children share toys
- Parent-coaching where families are provided with developmentally appropriate suggestions
- Sensory and art activities where families are provided with developmentally appropriate activity suggestions
- Parent training included in class with a variety of topics relating to parenting and child development
Free Trial Classes Available
Class placement is available through private pay or through Golden Gate Regional Center, for those who qualify.
Mondays and Wednesdays: 8:45, 11:00
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 8:45*
*Class solely facilitated in Spanish
Class times can be added based on demand. Please inquire.