Motor Developmental ClassesChildren's Classes
Motor Developmental Classes
Our motor developmental classes are led by an occupational therapist and taught with a multisensory approach. Children are encouraged to engage all their senses while playing and learning, and activities are tailored to incorporate their individual sensory needs. This is a fun, engaging class, and a great way to introduce your child to the concept of group classes.
This class supports sensory awareness, positioning and motor development to ensure that each child’s individual needs are met. This class also provides supports and modifications (such as seating modifications, physical supports etc.), individualized to each child’s needs, to ensure that they can engage with their environment at their full potential.
- Circle time with music and movement
- Motor room activities designed to promote coordination and self-regulation
- Art and snack activities incorporating sensory play and exploration
- Facilitated play with peers, supporting children to learn and interact with others in a safe and fun environment
- Parent training and support
Coverage and Payment Options:
- Golden Gate Regional Center and private pay options available.
Current Schedule and Locations:
- Monday/Wednesday 9:00-10:30
- Monday/Wednesday 11:00-12:30
- All classes are in Redwood City