Preschool and Kindergarten ReadinessChildren's Classes
Preschool and Kindergarten School Readiness
Did you know that 85% of a child’s brain develops in the first 5 years? Our interactive and engaging one-on-one sessions will lay the foundation for lifelong learning! Play and learn with credentialed early childhood educators using age-appropriate activities to help your child develop the skills and behaviors needed to prepare for school success. After an assessment for meeting developmental milestones, a learning plan will be created based on your child’s unique abilities.
Preschool activities include:
- Interacting and socializing with others
- Expressing emotions
- Developing imaginative play skills
- Following instructions and direction
- Redwood City
Kindergarten activities include:
- Identifying letters, numbers, shapes, and colors
- Recognizing, sorting, and tracing shapes and colors
- Practicing sounds and rhyming words, reading, and vocabulary
- Building problem-solving skills
Current Schedule and Locations
New classes forming in January, please contact us by completing the interest form below.
Check coverage and payment options for more information about pricing, scheduling, and insurance. If you’re interested in signing up for classes, please complete an interest form and we will contact you.