Occupational therapy (OT) helps children learn to perform everyday tasks and take part in day-to-day life. Our occupational therapists teach children with delays, special needs, and autism skills for interacting with others, skills for sensory processing and self-regulation, self-care skills, and gross and fine motor skills. Contact us now to schedule a free 30-minute consultation with an Occupational Therapist.
Areas of focus:
- Fine motor skills – Developing coordination of small movements with wrists, hands, and fingers to improve activities like drawing and using scissors
- Gross motor skills – Increasing ability to balance, run, jump, and play using the whole body and limbs through guided movement
- Visual motor skills – Improving hand-eye coordination through activities such as handwriting or copying from a whiteboard
- Sensory processing – Helping improve tolerance for kids with an increased or decreased sensitivity to noise, touch, sounds, and smells
- Self-regulation skills – Teaching a child who has difficulty controlling behavior ways to cope
- Self-care skills – Practicing feeding, dressing, toileting, and grooming for greater independence
- Redwood City
If you are interested in our therapy services, please fill out an interest form below and our team will contact you.