Occupational therapy (OT) helps children learn to perform everyday tasks and take part in day-to-day life. Our occupational therapists teach children with delays, special needs, and autism skills for interacting with others, skills for sensory processing and self-regulation, self-care skills, and gross and fine motor skills. Contact us now to schedule a free 30-minute consultation with an Occupational Therapist.
Areas of focus:
- Fine motor skills – Developing coordination of small movements with wrists, hands, and fingers to improve activities like drawing and using scissors
- Gross motor skills – Increasing ability to balance, run, jump, and play using the whole body and limbs through guided movement
- Visual motor skills – Improving hand-eye coordination through activities such as handwriting or copying from a whiteboard
- Sensory processing – Helping improve tolerance for kids with an increased or decreased sensitivity to noise, touch, sounds, and smells
- Self-regulation skills – Teaching a child who has difficulty controlling behavior ways to cope
- Self-care skills – Practicing feeding, dressing, toileting, and grooming for greater independence
Occupational Therapy Intensives
Six 30-minute sessions for additional 1:1 time with a highly qualified and experienced occupational therapist. These 30-minute sessions are designed to work on specific skill improvements such as handwriting or sensory issues.
- Redwood City
- Palo Alto
We do not currently have any openings and our wait list is at capacity. If you would like us to contact you when we have appointments available, please fill out the interest form.