Speech and Language TherapyTherapy
Our team of speech-language pathologists supports the communication skills of children and youth from ages 0-22. We engage in a play-based, child-centered approach with a comprehensive family-education component. When appropriate, we may utilize AAC and/or AT devices or materials to support a child’s ability to communicate more effectively.
We have expertise in a wide variety of areas such as:
- Motor speech disorders and developmental apraxia of speech
- Cognitive communication delays/disorder
- Receptive and expressive language delays or disorders
- Social and pragmatic language
- AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication) and AT (Assistive Technology)
Our Speech Therapists also offer a Social Skills group class, an 8-week group session with a skilled speech pathologist focusing on working in a group, connecting and building relationships, and thinking flexibly. For more information visit the Social Skills class page.