Speech and Language TherapyTherapy
Our team of speech-language pathologists supports the communication skills of children and youth from ages 0-22. We engage in a play-based, child-centered approach with a comprehensive family-education component. When appropriate, we may utilize AAC and/or AT devices or materials to support a child’s ability to communicate more effectively.
We have expertise in a wide variety of areas such as:
- Motor speech disorders and developmental apraxia of speech
- Cognitive communication delays/disorder
- Receptive and expressive language delays or disorders
- Social and pragmatic language
- AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication) and AT (Assistive Technology)
Our Speech Therapists also offer a Social Skills group class, an 8-week group session with a skilled speech pathologist focusing on working in a group, connecting and building relationships, and thinking flexibly. For more information visit the Social Skills class page.
- Redwood City
- Palo Alto
We do not currently have any openings and our wait list is at capacity. If you would like us to contact you when we have appointments available, please fill out the interest form.